- Build a community of good faith editors.
- Watch recent changes regularly.
- Reward good edits, good editors, and good attempts.
- Assume good faith.
- Give trusted administrators the tools they need to fight vandalism.
- Give community members a means to get administrators’ attention quickly.
- Warn first.
- Watch or protect pages that attract the wrong sort of attention.
- Don’t give vandals any bright ideas.
- Car Vandalism (harizmanali.wordpress.com)
- Again Another Case Of Vandalism (valleystrip.wordpress.com)